Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

This was supposed to be posted a long time ago... it was saved in my drafts sorry here it is :)


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I believe we were all very spoiled here. We had a good Christmas! Jake's Mom sent us our Christmas box, filled with wonderful gifts and goodies for everyone!!


Christmas Eve we had our usual get together with my Mom, our dinner theme this year was BBQ Christmas, I smoked some ribs and we had potato salad, deviled eggs, rolls and yummy baked beans. Everything was so good!!! Mom spoiled all of us! Jake got a Dremel tool and and coffee maker and I got an awesome PINK suitcase to use for my retreats and a pink camera bag that I'd been wanting forever and of course the girls got all these goodies . . .





Then of course we had Christmas morning with the girls, Abbey's first Christmas :) The girls got very spoiled by Santa and Jake and I didn't do too bad... here are some pics from that :)




See how we all were spoiled? Wonderful Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

You all did have a wonderful Christmas...nice to see that even Mom & Dad got goodies. If only HP made that printer in pink....lol
The Christmas morning photos with everyone in their jammies are the best ones. We sure weren't gonna stop and get dressed knowing Santa had been there.
Here's to a wonderful New Year with lots of knitting and blogging.
Hugs!

Jill L said...

Santa was good to all of you this year. Happy New Year!