Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exciting News :)

Here is Abbey.... Can you guess what she is doing???



That's right, She's walking!!! Woohoo!!!! So awesome! She is all over the place for REAL now, Lord help me! LOL!!! We were beginning to worry, She took her time :)


In other news, Last week I bought me a new toy :) It's a Cuttlebug, For you Non-Scrapbookers It's a die cut machine, It embosses and cuts out shapes :) I had an older Sizzix die cut machine that was to heavy to even take with me to crops and retreats so I needed this, not to mention that I can use almost any dies made by any company in it :) Woot! More selection on dies! yaay!!


Our weather has been beautiful!! I weighed in on Monday lost 4.8 lbs! I was so happy!! I wasn't expecting that big of a number. The walking really is making a difference.

Until next time....

5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Look at her walking like a big girl!!
Woo Hoo!!!
Congrats on your new "toy"....I don't really scrapbook...have helped my sister when she first started....I love those die cut machines.
Enjoy!
Hugs!

Misty said...

Oh how sweet, Abbey is walking now! :) She's so cute! And I like that outfit she's wearin in the pictures. - Very cool new die cut machine btw! :)

Unknown said...

Aww, congratulations, Mommy! She's so cute and sweet, just like you. :) and what a CUUUUTE outfit!! xoxo!!

Jill L said...

She's so cute ealking around! They look older when the satnd up too -- she's a toddler! Great progress on your walking -- I've been walking too, and yes it makes a difference!

Brie said...

Yay! Go Abbey!!! Walking is such a mixed blessing...LOL!
A cuttlebug looks great!
Good job on the weight loss!