Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Cards . .

The Week before last I sat down and made a few cards, We have a lot of birthdays in August and September so I had to get some made, I really do want to get a back-up of cards made but I never do seem to be able to make enough in one sitting for that..Hee!

This one is my first time using my Stamping Bella stamp that I ordered. I don't have any good markers yet to color my bella's all pretty but I love the way this card turned out :)The Birthday stamp and paper are all CTMH, my most favorite scrapbooking company.



This one is using CTMH stamps and Paper.



This one is using CTMH Stamps and paper. This one was fun to make, I used versa nark ink and embossing powder to make the flowers white and a sponge and my CTMH inks to color in the flowers and background, I look forward to doing another background like this again :) Love the way it turns out :)

4 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Very nice and pretty smart to make them up ahead of time. I always love to see your hand made cards. The last one is my favorite...so bright and cheerful.
Hugs!

Misty said...

You're an excellent card maker! I love them all! :)

Jackie's Stitches said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They look fantastic, as always :) Your talent and creativity never cease to impress me, Sweet Pea!!!