Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Totally Random - Some Things I'm Loving :)

Just some totally random things that I took pictures of and that I'm loving....


A slice, if your not a Scrapbooker you may not know what this is, It's a cutting machine that cuts alphabets and shapes out of your paper. My Birthday isn't until may but I begged for this early when our income tax came in, so i used a 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby and this is my Mothers Day/Birthday Gift :) I love this thing.




I may have posted this photo before, but I'm loving these calenders! I hae the Pattern a Day one beside my bed on my nightstand/chest and the yarn harlots calender is on my craft table :)



You may remember that for Christmas Jake had purchased me a refurbished 1st Generation ipod. Well, it locked up and crash on me :( It was a very sad Day. Jake was talking to a lady at work and she told him her kids had bought her an ipod nano for Christmas last year and she didnt' care for it and wanted to sell it... for $75... well an Ipod Nano 8gig is around $150 this is an Ipod Nano

Good price but the nano's are kind of small.... so I rolled my change up because I desperately wanted another ipod... When Jake took her the Money..... this is what he came home with . . .


IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!! OMG I'm in love with this thing... these are regulary priced around $240 apparently the poor lady had no idea or something.... This thing is wonderful, I can twitter, check my emails store recipes (saves on ink from printing recipes) play games, listen to music watch movies and video's this thing rocks... it does everything an Iphone does it's just not the phone :) I'm so happy.

Mom bought me a subscription to Simple & Delicious for Christmas, Love this magazine


Other things I'm loving right now are Animal Crossing on the Wii.
I'm addicted to twittering find me here

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Wow! Those are some nice goodies! I've been thinking of getting an IPhone. Glad to hear you love your ITouch and that they are similiar.