Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Few Months Ago & Several Easy Pays Later . .

Before we found out that Jake was loosing his 13 year job to Circuit City because of bankruptcy I made a rather large purchase for myself, more than I'd normally spend on something just for me. I'd wanted one for ooooh so long .. . . as sad as it seems it really was a dream of mine :) So good old QVC had the one I wanted on 6 Easy Payments... and so I splurged . . . . Even though it's a bit tight paying it off it has totally been worth it and I have no regrets . .

Here you go . . a serious cooks best friend I present to you My Red Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer . . .















I love you . . . . .

2 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

You're going to LOVE it! My husband bought me one several years ago and it just can't be beat. And it will last FOREVER!

Love the red! :)

Jill L said...

You'll never regret it and you'll have it forever!