Friday, July 27, 2007

KAL - Knit Alongs

I'm on two Dishcloth KAL groups. I got a bit behind since I was away on vacation and have been forgetting to post pictures as soon as I finish them.

Here is my KAL from June for my Rachels Knitting Room group.


This is a great bunch of ladies and even though I haven't been able to chatter along with them very much I enjoy being on the group! We're currently working on out July KAL which is so cute so far!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now here is my KAL from early July on Monthly Dishcloths. It's a sunshine.


I'm currently knitting the mid-month KAL for MD & So far I Love it! I'll post pictures of it when I get it finished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This dishcloth is just one I started on my own..no KAL. The pattern for it can be found here I think that's it, They are always out of bandwhidth and it's hard to get on there, but it's worth trying for over and over, They have beautiful dishcloth pattern's there and they do have them in english if you scroll all the way down on each pattern page. I just love this one. I'll be knitting this one again with smaller needles.


Okay that's it for now, Besides dishcloths the only thing I'm working on is a shawl for Ashley (my 5 year old) That's about it!

2 comments:

magnoliasntea said...

Hi Ms. Mandi! Interesting blog you have here, and very nice knitting. Thanks so much for the kind comments on my Picot Swirl Cloth. Watch for my (free) Lacy Picot Swirl Cloth...coming soon to a blog near you!! :)

Brie said...

How long does it take you to make one washcloth on average? These are so pretty=)