Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Field Trip - Carter County Free Fair


Last Friday Ashley's class had their first field trip. Iit was to the Carter County Free Fair, I left Abbey with Mom and went along. The kids were all very well behaved and Mrs. Allen knows how to keep them in line for sure!

We saw a few animals, they had a lot of them out for judging.

We got read a farm story and have lemonade.

and then we saw a video on gun safety..

then we got to see all of the crafty intries to the fair.. there were some beautifuul quilts, pictures and other things, This caught my eye, a crochet purse!


We had a nice time, I will be trying to go to every field trip this year as I did last year :o)


1 comment:

Brie said...

Oh are you going to try to crochet a purse? It's cute!
I always loved the kid's field trips....need to plan one soon come to think of it.