Monday, September 08, 2008

Menu Plan Monday :)


It's been a wild week, the new job is still up in the air because of the pay offer that was made, I won't know anything definate for a few days. either way, Life is good of course :) Today is MPM so here is my Menu Plan for the week, We ended up eating out quiet a bit last week and so I still have a few recipes from Last week to repeat. I'm hoping no eating out this week except for out Anniversary dinner :) So here is my menu for this week . .

Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf

Taco Salad

Bacon Sloppy Joe's

Crockpot Tuna Casserole

Garlic Pizza W/White Sauce with this Bread Machine Crust

Chicken Linguine in Tomato Sauce

I really need some different and good ideas for lunches for me and Abbey. We're bored with everything! Any suggestions?


1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

Yummy..taco salad is one of my favorites! I gotta try some Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf....wait! I like the whole week's menu! If you were close...I would have to accidentally on purpose drop in every day at dinner time. :P
Hugs!