Monday, November 27, 2006

Jake & Baby Stuff...

I'm missing my sweet husband a lot. The holiday season is in full force so his distribution center is crazy... He's worked from 6am to almost midnight everyday since Thanksgiving :o( I know the money will be great, But I miss him so much!! Tonight Mom, Kristi, Ashley and I went to Pizza Hut for some Pizza and went out to see the Christmas lights set up at the park. it was nice.. better than being home alone for sure...

Mom and I went to the Mall today so that I could go in Hobby Lobby to get one more skein of the yarn I'm knitting the baby blanket with, So far so good on my mission, I'm almost done with the blanket, have worked a little on my scarf and managed to not buy any other yarns or start any other projects! I'm going to finish the ones I have going first! ha! So anyway while we were at the mall we went in Goodies, They were having a big sale and Mom bought these adorable suits for the baby... check them out She got a great deal on them...


Okay I guess that's it for today, I'm worn out, Not sleeping well at night and having to get up way earlier than I'm wanting to these days... I'm off to knit on the blanket and watch some TV :o)

Hugs, Mandi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet you miss your man that much! awww. :) those are crazy hours though. hang in there! :) cute baby stuff too! i LOVE baby clothes. :)

Dawn said...

I'm sorry that you're missing your hubby so much...but the baby goodies are SO adorable!!! :)