Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Simply Hello *Smile*

It seems I have a new found enjoyment on Television! QVC! Lord help. Not really though My Mom has been a QVC fanatic for years, I've watched it with her a number of times, So I know what my favorite shows are. Denim & Company & Any of the Cooking/Kitchen Shows! I Love David, What a cutie! Anyway.. Moving along..

I also gave two new shows a try this past couuple of weeks, "The Riches" on FX & "October Road" Not sure what Channel it's on, Fox maybe. October road was just okay but I LOVE The Riches! What a great show! Check it out if you have time for sure!

I've been a busy girl with Scrapbook stuff for the last two weeks, I'm trying to get caught up on Ashley's pictures, So I can work on her School book and get started on a book for Abbey or course, So I treated myself last week to one of the new AMM totes, I knew I needed/wanted one of these as soon as Danette and I walked into the Scrapbook warehouse and saw them sitting everywhere on the crop tables! So I got one with my Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon last week!! I also bought myself a Crop A Dile, for punching holes and setting eyelets quietly! I have a ton of eyelets that I'd never use because of the old loud Hammer! Here are my new toys...






Abbey is 8 weeks old now, I can hardly believe she is already 2 months! Time is flying by! It makes me a little sad that she is growing so big already! She now smiles & laughs at you and opens her mouth to try to form workds to talk to you. It's so cute! She's such a joy as most babies are..




Between Rosie Odonnell & The great Gal Susan that Danette and I met at Scrapbook warehouse I was heavily influenced to try my hand at some modge Podge, So here was a little carrier I decorated for Ashley to keep her Homework supplies in... I'll definately be doing this again, I enjoyed it very much!




Right after we had Abbey Jake's work sent us a plant, You should know, That I do not have a green thumb, I've managed to kill Ivy in the past. So what I'm wondering is what kind of plant this is, So I can google how to care for it properly.. so here are a couple of pics, The flowers are fake.. but those really tall stems are real stems.. so I'm guessing it blooms some kind of buds some time of year.. so if you can help me out with what type of plant this is... PLEASE DO!




I got my new issues of Food & Family mag yesterday, If you do not get this mag you should, It's free and has THE BEST recipes in it!! It's put out by kraft. This issue has some yummy stuff I can hardly wait to make in it!




Okay, Guess that's it for now, I posted a few new recipes on my recipe blog, I MAY post another later today because I made a yummy Enhilada Casserole last night!


Have a great Tuesday everyone! I can hardly wait for American Idol!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Heehee, QVC...the reason my mail is so slow sometimes because I have to share a post office with them ;) Believe it or not I've never watched, despite living 5 minutes from their studio.
Maybe you could call the florist that the plant came from to find out what kind it is?
Great pics, Abbey is definitely a cutie :)
I'm looking forward to AI too, even though this season doesn't have nearly as much talent as previous ones...I barely have a favorite this year :P