Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Halter



Remember a few blogs ago I posted a picture of the progress on the Halter I was knitting for Abbey. Well I did finish it! I LOVE the way it turned out so much I've already started another one! In Green!! The color that is growing on me this season, Seems to be popular.. that sage color is my fave! So anyway here it is, I haven't blogged in awhile, I haven't been on much because I've been working on Mothers Day gifts and Teacher gifts which I will post pictures of all of those later.. But just a quick blog for now...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that is the CUTEST thing i have ever seen! :) how adorable!

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! just wow!! and soooooo adorable on her.. oh my!!

Brie said...

Awwww!!!! and holy smokes you are so talented!!! I know I've said that a million times but I mean it LOL

Dawn said...

Awww, that turned out GREAT and she is just precious! :) Keep up the wonderful work!!