Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Thursday Before My Fave weekend of The Month!

That's a wild Title! I'm just very excited! This Saturday is my one whole day of the month to get out of town with my very best friend and two of our greatest new friends to spend an entire day laughing, scrapbooking & chatting away. I can hardly wait.. Danette and I have a mission this time though... normally we each have like 3 SB totes FULL of stuff plus other random things! This time our goal is to get all of our scrapbooking supplies into the Scrapbook Warehouse in one trip! Haha.. I must admit, leaving home without all of the SB stuff scares me a bit.. what if I might need something i leave behind?? LOL!! So, I've picked a "theme" of pages to work on Saturday, I'll be working on our Vacation pages from back in um... crap.. I've put it off for so long that I Cannot even remember what year it was that we went.. LOL!! Anyway.. since we're leaving in two weeks to go again, I figure I should get started on the old pictures.. so that's what I'll be working on.. so I Need to only bring the things I'd need for those pages.. right? Right.. We'll see..


This week we recieved a very sweet care package from Jake's Mom. For those of you who don't know she is a cake decorator and has started making these awesome cookies... they are so yummy... here is a teaser for you..


Today is Ashley's last day of Preschool Summer School, My sanity will NOT be in tact inthe next few weeks so forgive me if I Seen a bit off in all post after this one thru to the end of August which is when she will start Kindergarten! I painted her fingernails and toes for her the other night.. she is already wanting to wear make-up and has now told me that she want to only wear dresses... LOL!! Here are her pretty toesies!

This week has been pretty boring, Nothing much to report.. I've been working on finishing up the last few pages in Ashley's preschool scrapbook, I should finish it up today, there is only a few more pages to do...

Knitting: I've been knitting us up some cotton coasters since our stone coasters aren't absorbing anymore and I started a shawl for Ashley, I'm going to start a dishcloth for Mom and a dress for Abbey.. You'll see those in blogs to come as I work on them and finish them..

That's it for today.. Everyone have a great weekend! Thanks for reading & Please comment because I LOVE them :o)

4 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Wow, the cookies look so good. She is a talented woman. I like the little toesies...too cute. Don't they just grow up too fast?

mum-on-the-run said...

Hi Mandi, thanks for dropping by my blog :)

I hope you have a great time scrapping with your friends, sounds like fun!!

Aww, at the little toes. My 2.5yr old DD is a real tomboy and I hope I can get her into a dress one day!!

Brie said...

Awww her toes are so cute! Corrine loves when I paint hers=) I should do that tomorrow...
Those cookies are so great! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Hey there girlie!! Finally high speed internet, no more dial-up!! Ahhh, I'm finally in the land of the living. Can you believe that we managed to scrapbook without taking everything down? LOL I was proud of us though. It did seem to make it easier and less hectic. Maybe now I can check out your blog a little more frequently. I enjoyed Saturday so much! I can't wait to do it again : )