Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day Stuff . .


I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Mother's Day as I did. We had a great day. My gift for Mother's Day/My Birthday is a sewing Machine, This is MY first new Sewing Machine, I've used my Mom's at her house and I have a very OOOLD singer sewing Machine that belonged to my Grandma Tipton that I've tried sewing on a few times and I can't get the settings to work right. I just asked for the Singer Simple, I'm not a fancy sewer afterall, I'm still learning :)



Jake took me and my Mom out to dinner at El Chico and we had margarita's :) We had a great time. Here is a picture of the goodies I got from Mothers Day, From Ashley and her Daddy and Jake and the girls :) I was spoiled I feel :)



Not too much exciting stuff has been happening really, I feel like I'm running all over the place. It's hard only having one car after being used to having 2. I'm of course grateful to have the one car, If not I don't know what we would do. We turned in the paperwork on the van and we're waiting for the insurace to pay them off before we start looking for a replacement.



Wel, I guess that's about it for now. Until next time!

3 comments:

Misty said...

It looks like you had a very nice Mother’s Day. :)

Lil Knitter said...

What an awesome Mother's Day/Birthday stash. Glad you had a great day...you deserve it after that darn accident. I hope you get the van situation straightened out soon. I know that's a pain getting things done with only one vehicle.

Hugs!

Brie said...

Oh your mother's day gifts look so nice!!! :)
I have a simple sewing machine too...think it's a brother but I got it when I was 18 and it's served me well:)
Love the candles!!!