Sunday, May 04, 2008

Really Bad Week...

It was a wreck and I mean that literally.....


I'm pretty sick about it... It was pretty much my fault.. A nice guy stopped in heavy traffic to let me out of a parking lot onto a busy road.. the cars were bumper to bumper, I couldn't see anything I pulled out and someone coming along in the lane next to him hit me. Jake & Abbey were with me, No one was hurt. The only injuries were a few bruises across my chest from the seatbelt and a sore head the next day...

Nothing for sure yet about if it's repairable or totaled. and so we wait....

5 comments:

Jill L said...

I'm so sorry ...what matters is that you are all OK.

Anonymous said...

OMG Mandi! I am so sorry :( I am so glad you all are okay though!!!!

Lil Knitter said...

Oh no, girlfriend! I am so so sorry! Thankfully no one was badly hurt but it still stinks big time! Good luck with the insurance company...they can be a real pain.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh Mandi!! I'm sorry hun =( At least you guys were OK though, that's what really matters. But still, it sucks.

Brie said...

I am super behind but wow! That's such an easy accident to happen. I'm so glad noone was hurt!