Tuesday, January 22, 2008

4 Things . . .

4 Things You May or May Not Know About Me, in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Started babysitting @ 13
2. Winchelle's Donuts 2 years
3. Wal-mart in the bakery 8 years
4. Stay at home Mom

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Pretty In Pink
3. 16 Candles
4. Wedding Crashers

Four places I have lived:
1. Ardmore,OK
2. Ardmore, OK
3. Ardmore, OK
4. Ardmore, OK

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Dirty Sexy money
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. Pushing Daisies

Four places I have been:
1. Arizon, Grand Canyon
2. Disney World, Florida
3. San Antonia Texas, Riverwalk/Seaworld
4. Washingtong, Seattle, Olympia, Chehalis, Centralia, Winlock

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Danette
2. Joann (MIL)
3. Jennifer
4. Susan

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Orange Chicken
2. Sesame Chicken
3. Spinach Pizza
4. Crab Legs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Scrapbooking with my girls
2. snuggling with my Hubby
3. Shopping w/lots of Money
4. Hawaii

Four Things I look forward to this year:
1. Losing weight
2. Scrapbooking retreats
3. Watching Ashley& Abbey Grow
4. Finding a nicer house to live in :)

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

My 4 places I have lived would all be repeats too. lol
There's a little something on my blog for you. :)
Hugs!