Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuesday Talky :)


Hello Hello :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year so far. I Cannot believe it's 2008! Wow.

Ours has been great so far! :) Ashley started back to school on Monday. She was so excited after having been out for over two weeks & It feels good to be back on Schedule.

Abbey had a Doctors appointment yesterday for her Shots, She really surprised us, She didn't even cry after the first shot and after the second one she only cried for a second. Then she was a happy baby the rest of the day! What a trooper! I was so proud of her!!

We had our Knitting meeting last night at the library, We had the most amount of people we've ever had, but not everyone was there at once, We had 5 people :) We met two new knitters this week, Both were great ladies and I can't wait until we can all get together and knit again :) It's so interesting to see what other knitters are working on & just great to chat about knitting with someone who loves it as much as me :)

I've been doing a lot of knitting over the last week because Jake and I were getting caught up on a lot of shows :) I started a new scarf for myself and I knitted a hat for a friend... he is a VW nut. I wish the VW symbol wasn't so big and I wish it didn't look so jagged? But I used a pattern for it... But here are a couple of pics of that :) He absolutely LOVED it and said he couldn't wait until it was time for another VW show so he could show it off.. LOL!! He's a nut.





Ashley recieved an interesting gift in the mail this week. During our last visit to Washington State to visit Jake's family, we were at his Grandparents house helping them work on the porch & a friend of the family let Ashley ride down to her farm with her, I believe they have alpaca's and various other animals, So this week Ashley recieved a knitted hat in the mail, Come to find out, the lady that Ashley went with SPINS & KNITS!!!!! Her own yarn... from her very own animals.. so awesome! I'll definately have to make a special visit to her next time :) So interesting! I know I must sound nuts sending my child with someone I didn't know that well, But she's been a friend of Jake's family for years and years :)



I'm headed to a friends house this weekend with Danette for a girls weekend of Scrapbooking & fun :) Should be lots of fun, I'm really looking forward to it!

Guess that's about it for now, Nothing too exciting going on.. hee! Till next time!

No comments: