Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Morning :)

It's been a good week for me :) Nothing too stressful going on. It was my first week back on Weight Watchers and I did AWESOME! I've stayed on points all week, Which I am very proud of. But I don't want to get too over confident.. I still have a lot of weeks to go. hee!

I got LOTS of SL (Second Life) time this week which made me extremely happy! haha! I've been going all over collecting clothes, freebies and buying some and I hadn't been unpacking anything. So I spent most of yesterday clearing up and organaizing my inventory. I still need to do more of that!

Last week when I was grocery shopping at wal-mart I found a limited edition Diet Dr. Pepper it was Cherry Chocolate Flavor, They only had it in 12 packs so I bought some. The flavor is weird. They taste exactly like chocolate covered cherries but it's weird to have that taste in a liquid. I don't care for them much, But Jake has been drinking a lot of them :) Here is a picture of the can.

Today I need to get Abbey's birthday invitations ready and mailed out, Her very first birthday is on January 29th. But we're having her party on January 26th. We're having Cake, Ice Cream, Punch and Hot Dogs for everyone to celebrate here at the house. Jake's Dad will be flying in from Washington on Thursday the 24th and will fly back home on Thursday the 31 st. We're looking forward to his visit... He recently found out that he was borderline diabetic so he drastically changed his eating habits.. So he's lost around 70 lbs. I'm looking forward to seeing a smaller dad and having him here to inspire me! :o)

That's it for today. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!!

Mandi

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I saw those Dr Pepper's advertised somewhere and wondered if they were any good. I love regular Diet Dr Pepper but I'm not too sure about this one. I don't think I want a whole 12pk to find out. lol
Congrats on staying on points. You can do this girlfriend.
We're sitting here waiting on more snow....hope it gets here. I posted a couple more snow pictures for you. :)
Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

I bet my husband would love that DR Pepper, I'll have to see if I can find it sold as a single can somewhere to try it out.