Thursday, June 26, 2008

We have Visitors! :)

Yesterday I got a surprise phone call from my sweet friend Sabrina! She wanted to drive up to meet me!! Oh my gosh I was so surprised and excited!! She, Hunter, Corrine & Justin drove for almost 6 hours to get here, Just to meet me! Sabrina and I have been pen-pals and friends for years and have always wanted to meet! We have so much in common! It was so wonderful chatting with her last night and I can't wait to see her again today, Ashley loved playing with Hunter and Corrine! I'm so glad she came up to meet me! She is just as sweet as I thought she would be :) I'll have to get some pictures today to share :)

Until next time . . .

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Omg! That's awesome! I have so many online friends that I would love to be able to meet *including you*
I hope you have lots of fun!
Hugs!

Brie said...

Aww thank you:) You're so sweet to not say "heck no you can't come TODAY!" LOL!
What a great time:)))

Anonymous said...

MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee.. I'm envious.. you two are two of the greatest people and i am glad you met :)